Monday, March 31, 2014

I Really Need to Take Better Care of Myself

For ages now I have been meaning to take care of myself. But I couldn't bring myself to actually do anything about it.

I tend to gravitate more towards junk food/less healthy food, and I usually spend my days sitting on the couch using the laptop, or watching a movie, reading, playing games, and the likes.

I also am a major night owl, staying up until about 2 or 3 am most nights.

So, I really need to start working on a healthier routine for myself. I want to try out yoga, Zumba, and maybe Pilates at some point.

I have checked out exercise DVDs, and they seem really interesting, and have also checked out some cookbooks that have healthier recipes that interest me as well.

I am also going to pick up walking five days a week again, which I did a few years ago. It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, walking that often, but I just lost momentum after a while, and I am hoping to have an exercise buddy with me this time.

I also need lots of encouragement as I try to become a healthier person. I would have started sooner, but this past winter was really crazy, with extreme cold and snow storms bringing a ton of snow, so I couldn't really do much outside.

So, please help me with encouragement if you can. I really need it. Hopefully I can do something that will stick longer this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment