Saturday, March 22, 2014

14 Things That Make Me Unique

I got the idea for this from a Facebook post. So, here are 14 things that make me unique:

  1. I love children and have a huge heart for adoption.
  2. I am a major night owl. I have tried becoming more of a morning person, but it's just not me.
  3. For some reason, I love to make lists. I don't know why; I just do.
  4. I love to travel.
  5. I picked up knitting a few years ago, and have loved it ever since. Even more recently, I picked up crocheting as well. I'm not sure yet which one I prefer.
  6. I have been volunteering with my local library for almost two years (it will be two years in May), delivering library materials to those who can't come in for whatever reason, and absolutely love it. The people I deliver to are very nice to me, which has brought me out of my shyness a bit.
  7. I am a very shy person, but once I'm around friends, I am very outgoing, and can occasionally get a bit goofy.
  8. I absolutely love photography, and people have actually said that I am very good at it (one of them being my dad). I am hoping to get my degree(s) in digital photography, and become a professional photographer someday.
  9. I don't mind going to the movies, shopping, out to eat, etc. by myself. I will go with people if the moment arises, but I sometimes prefer going by myself.
  10. I love stickers.
  11. I collect stuff (beanie babies, stickers, teddy bears).
  12. I don't really care for makeup. I will wear it for certain occasions, but in general, I don't wear any.
  13. I don't really care for alcohol either, but I will have a rare drink. Ever since I turned 18 (10 years ago), I have probably had about three actual alcoholic drinks. I just don't like the taste of it, unless it's mild.
  14. I want to open up my own bakery someday. Baking is one of my passions, so having my own bakery would be awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I love lists! On one of my old blogs, I had a label dedicated especially to lists XD

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete