Saturday, March 1, 2014

One of My Favorite Musical Artists Is Coming to Town!!!

One of my absolute FAVORITE musical artists, Andrea Bocelli, is going to do a concert in town this year, and what's even better is that it's the day before my birthday!!!

I really, really, really want to go to this concert. It will be the first big concert I will go to, if I get to go. I have been a BIG fan of his for probably 13 or 14 years now, and would love to hear him sing in person!!!

He's done a concert here before, but I wasn't able to go :( The timing just wasn't right.

Some of the tickets are pretty cheap ($125), so I wouldn't mind paying for myself. I seriously hope I get to go!!!!!! Especially since it's the day before my birthday, so I will make this a special present to myself. I am soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                                          Source

No comments:

Post a Comment