Sunday, April 7, 2013

Visiting Cousins

For the past month or so, I have been thinking about visiting a couple of my cousins, who live in another state. I haven't been there in ages, and I haven't seen them for about a year. It would be nice to be able to go there again, and see them.

One of the cousins is graduating this year from high school, and I'm going to try and time my trip with her graduation party, whenever that may be. I really would like to go. Even if I can't go to the party, I still want to visit them.

I am Facebook friends with my cousins, and uncle, and had asked them the other day if I would be able to stay with them whenever I made it out to where they live, and they said they were happy to have me, so at least I know I have a place to stay when I travel there.

I can't wait to start planning this trip, because this will be my second trip I take by myself. The first time was to California, to visit my oldest brother for a couple weeks, as a high school graduation gift. I love traveling, and would love to do more in the future.

I hope everything works out with this trip, and that I can go this summer. I really want to go out there again, as I haven't been that way in many years, and miss it.

Well, that's all for now. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment