Sunday, April 14, 2013

Loving Linguistics

For quite some time now, I have been really into linguistics. I don't know why. I think it's the intrigue of how a word came to be, it's origins.

I recently found out that there are degrees in linguistics, so I may go to school for that someday. I love writing, and would love to write at least one book in my lifetime, so studying linguistics would be great for me.

I am not a very outgoing person, but writing is like speaking for me, it is like my voice. Words have a deeper meaning for me, than for other people, and I want to learn as much as I can about them.

I don't know why or how I became so interested in linguistics, but they have always fascinated me in some way. I can't wait to see what happens in the future with this field of study, and where it takes me.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment