Friday, April 5, 2013

I Love Thrifts Stores!!!

Yesterday, I had gone to a thrift store sale, and that made me remember my love of thrift stores. They have awesome stuff, and I always find great things whenever I go.

The store I usually go to serves several charities, so the money you spend there goes to amazing causes. They serve a day nursery, a children's clinic, a counseling center, Hebhzibah, the Animal Care League, and a senior citizens' center.

It is a wonderful place to shop at, and it is close to home. The people who volunteer/work there are really nice people, so it is always a pleasure being there as we shop.

I usually go with a friend of mine, who invites me to go a long with him. I am so thankful/grateful for thrift shops, and the people who put their time in to working there.

So, if you have a thrift store near you, please support them. They are doing wonderful things for the community!

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment