Monday, April 8, 2013

Birthday Fun

Even though my birthday isn't until December, I'm already getting ideas on what I want to do to celebrate my next birthday.

I really want to have a masquerade party, and that has a bit of work going into it. But, I am willing to put in the effort to have one.

Last year, around Halloween time, I was at a thrift shop, looking around, and found a great dress that I will definitely be using for the party. It is blue and white, floor length, full-lenght sleeves, with a gold belt on the front. It looks wonderful, and fits me perfectly.

The hardest thing for me to do for this party is to figure out where to hold it. There isn't a lot of space at my house for it, but it's free, which is great for me since I don't have a job yet, and my dad gives me money every week for stuff done around the house.

So, we'll see what happens. I have some great ideas for decorations, food, music, and games, plus photography ideas as well.

I really hope I can pull this off, and hopefully for my upcoming birthday. If not, I am willing to wait another year to try again.

Well, that's all for now. Moreto come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment