Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Debating Over Double-Majoring

For quite a while now, I have been wondering whether or not I should double-major in school. I am going for my Hospitality degree right now, for baking and pastry, and there are a few other degrees I want to go for as well: special education, photography, teacher's aide, and creative writing.

I am thinking about going for my teacher's aide degree/certificate, in addition to Hospitality. I love children, and would love to help them in this way.

I am hoping to take two classes in the fall, and see how that goes. Then, I may double-major, depending on how I handle the workload next semester. I really hope it goes well, because I am starting to love school now.

I am also really into linguistics, and have found out that there are degrees for that. So, I might major in that as well. I don't know why I love words so much, since I'm a quiet person normally. I think it's because I wonder about the origin of words, and how they came to be.

It's kind of weird that I am really into schooling now, as I never liked it before. I guess that is because up until now, I never really did that well in school until I got to college. College is a lot more flexible when it comes to how many classes I can take, and what times the classes are offered.

I can't wait to see how this all goes in the future, and I am really looking forward to school!

Well, that's all for now. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment