Friday, August 19, 2022

My Top 10 Likes and Dislikes

Just like everyone else, I have my own likes and dislikes. They are a part of what makes me me.

I figured I would write this post, so you can get to know me a little better, to understand me better. Much of the time, it is hard for me to get the right words to say want I want to say, to get my point across, and writing helps me with that.

It allows me to take my time to find the right words, so others can understand what I want to tell them.

Hopefully with things like this post, you (and others) can get a better sense and understanding of who I am, and why I am the way I am.

So, without further ado, here are my top 10 likes and dislikes:

Likes
  1. Photography

  2. Writing

  3. Baking

  4. Animals

  5. Joni and Friends retreats 

  6. Warm weather

  7. String instruments

  8. Brimmed hats

  9. Rainy days

  10. Naps/sleeping

Dislikes
  1. Cold weather 

  2. People judging me before getting to know me

  3. Public speaking

  4. A lot of sounds going at once

  5. Tapping sounds (feet, pens/pencils/etc., fingers, etc.)

  6. Being put on the spot

  7. Confrontations 

  8. Spiders

  9. Starting a conversation, especially with people I don't know

  10. Running (I never liked running, even as a kid)


What are your likes and dislikes?

No comments:

Post a Comment