Friday, August 26, 2022

My Dream Garden

One thing I would love to be able to pick up, and do on a regular basis is gardening. It is always a calming activity, and seeing my work of taking care of a healthy, flourishing garden would make me very happy.

I have done a little gardening here and there and have loved it. If I have the opportunity to have my own yard someday, I would like to be able to start a garden with at least some of what I would love to grow.

I know I most likely won't be able to have everything on this list, in my garden, and I am fine with that. What I would most like to have is in bold.

So, here is what I would love to have in my dream garden someday:

Flowers, Herbs, Plants
  • Sunflowers
  • Lavender
  • Daisies
  • Tulips
  • Roses
  • Tiger Lily
  • Lily of the Valley
  • Basil
  • Mint
  • Oregano
  • Chamomile
Fruits, Veggies, Etc.
  • Carrots
  • Brussels sprouts
  • Peas
  • Potatoes
  • Lettuce
  • Jalapenos
  • Tomatoes
  • Asparagus
  • Green Beans
  • Cucumber
  • Spinach
  • Pumpkins
  • Bananas
  • Strawberries
  • Raspberries
  • Grapes
  • Orange
  • Watermelon
Trees
  • Lemon
  • Apple
  • Avocado
  • Pear
  • Cinnamon
I know this is a lot, but I want to be able to grow as much of my own foods as possible. It would show me that I am capable of doing things myself when I am able to, and I would be doing something that I love.

What do you want to have in your own garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment