Monday, August 15, 2022

Me A to Z

I have seen people make an A to Z list, describing themselves, and decided to make one of my own.

It took me a while to come up with all the words to fill the list, but I got it all filled up, and I hope it gives you a little more insight into who I am.

I am:
  • A  Animal lover

  • Baker

  • Creative

  • Different
           Day-reamer

  • E  Empath/Empathetic

  • Faith-filled
          Friendly

  • G  Genial
           Gentle

  • H  Homebody

  • I  Introverted

  • J  Jolif (meaning: marked with a pleasant and joyful character)

  • K  Kind

  • L  Lighthearted

  • M  Musical/music lover

  • N  Night owl

  • O  Overthinker

  • P  Puzzle lover

  • Q  Quiet

  • R  Reader

  • S  Shy
         STM (Short Term Missionary) at Joni and Friends Retreats
         Sometimes sarcastic
         Sensitive

  • T  Thoughtful
          Trustworthy

  • Understanding
      
  • V  Visual
          Video game lover

  • W  Writer
     
  • X  CompleX

  • Y  Young at heart

  • Z  AmaZingly me

How do you describe yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment