Friday, August 12, 2022

My Friendship Bucket List

I haven't been able to do much of anything with my friends in quite some time (partly because of the pandemic, partly because it was my fault).

I would love to be able to see and do things with my friends again, as I miss them very much, so hopefully I will be able to change that soon.

In no particular order, here is my bucket list of things I would like to do with my friends:
  • Go on a road trip
  • Visit another country
  • Volunteer together
  • Spend a day (or more) in the city
  • Have a spa day
  • Go to a concert together
  • Spend a day at a waterpark
  • Spend a day at an amusement park
  • Paint (pottery, canvas, etc.)
  • Bonfire with s'mores
  • Go swimming
  • Go bike riding
  • Have a movie marathon
  • Go to the beach
  • Bake together
  • Go on picnics
  • Go sledding
  • Go ice skating
  • Do something that scares us
  • Play video games together
  • Go mini golfing
  • Ride a Ferris wheel
  • Learn a new language together
  • Put puzzles together
  • Have a craft night
  • Participate in an escape room
  • Play laser tag
  • Go on photo shoots
  • Have a game night
  • Go thrifting
  • See a show on Broadway
  • Go to Disney
  • Go to the zoo
  • Go bowling
  • Make chalk art
  • Go to a trampoline park
  • Go carting
  • Horseback riding
  • Fondue night
  • At-home mani/pedi
  • Experience Christmas and/or New Year's in another city, state, or country
  • Experience our birthdays in another city, state, or country
  • Make homemade ice cream
  • Go to a fair/carnival
  • Pick fruit
  • Have a water gun fight
  • Have a water balloon fight
  • Pool party
  • Go to a sports game
  • Have a sleepover
  • Take lots of photos
  • Go to a roller rink
  • Go to a drive-in movie theater
  • Take selfies together
  • Go to a music festival together
  • Tie-dye
  • Make scrapbooks
  • Make junk journals
  • Garden
  • Make kindness jars for each other
I'm sure there will be other things I would like to do with my friends, that I will think of later, but at this point, this is a very good starting point. Hopefully I can check off a few of these soon!


What are things you would like to do with your friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment