Monday, August 8, 2022

Bands/Artists I Would Like to See in Concert

I have only been to one concert in my life, and it was an Andrea Bocelli concert that happened in October of last year.

I was on a sort of concert high for a while after his concert, and have been wanting to go to another one ever since.

I grew up listening to country music, so many of the artists on this list are from that genre of music.

Once I started listening to other types of music, becoming familiar with and liking other artists, I have been wanting to go to a concert of theirs as well.

In no particular order, here are the artists/groups that I would like to see in concert:
  • Celtic Woman (I was supposed to go to one of their concerts in April, but I ended up not feeling well the day of the concert, so I didn't get to go)

  • Celtic Thunder

  • Michael BublĂ©

  • Josh Groban

  • Matthew West

  • Garth Brooks

  • Tim McGraw

  • Camille and Kennerly--The Harp Twins

  • Imagine Dragons

  • Colbie Caillat

  • Mannheim Steamroller (for their Christmas concert)

  • Keith Urban

  • Kenny Chesney

  • Zac Williams

  • Andre Rieu

  • Reba McIntire

  • Jonathan Antoine

  • Pentatonix

  • George Strait

  • Shania Twain

  • Alan Jackson

  • Andrea Bocelli again (yes, I am still including him. He is one of my top favorite artists!)

  • Travis Tritt

  • The Piano Guys

  • Clint Black
Hopefully I can see at least a few of these bands/artists in concert at some point. I have been itching to go to another one, ever since the Andrea Bocelli concert!


Who would you like to see in concert? If you have been to any concerts already, which one was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment