Friday, November 30, 2018

Things That Made Me Happy in November

These are the things that made me happy this month:
  • Getting a poke bowl from a local restaurant (these things are SOOO good!!)
  • Getting Thanksgiving Day off from work (which means I only had a two-day work week instead of three days)
  • Cooking Thanksgiving dinner myself (this was the third year I got to cook it)
  • Seeing The Nutcracker and the Four Realms in theaters
  • Seeing The Grinch in theaters
  • Seeing Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald in theaters
  • Winning a giveaway from a YouTube channel (a surprise, but it made me very happy!)
  • A girl asking me if she could help me shelve some books in the children's area of the library
  • Getting a couple pies from a local bake shop for Thanksgiving (pumpkin and chocolate chess)
  • Baking a pie myself, for Thanksgiving (pumpkin)
  • My cats snuggling up on my lap a lot
  • Getting a gingerbread house kit from Trader Joe's, for Christmas
  • A woman on my library home delivery route giving me and the other person I make deliveries with, a couple treats for Christmas (chocolate bars, and gummies)
I have four days off a week now, so I am able to do and enjoy more, which is really nice. I know it won't always be like this, but I am enjoying all this time off, and taking advantage of it, when I can.

How was your November? What made you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment