Tuesday, November 27, 2018

My 2018 Christmas Wishlist

For some reason, I like sharing what I would like to get for Christmas on here, so I figured I would share what is on my Christmas list for this year.

My 2018 Christmas wishlist is:
  • Coco DVD
  • Downton Abbey Season 3 on DVD
  • Lost Season 4 on DVD
  • The Greatest Showman DVD
  • Wonder Woman DVD
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Illustrated Edition Book
  • Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace DVD
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Book on CD
  • Inside Out DVD
  • Disney's a Christmas Carol DVD (2010 version)
  • Once Upon a Time Season 1 on DVD
  • Si by Andrea Bocelli (CD)
  • Nerdy Nummies Cookbook by Rosanna Pansino
  • Baking All Year Round: Holidays & Special Occasions Cookbook by Rosanna Pansino
  • Wilton Color Swirl 3-Color Coupler Decorating kit
  • Wilton Alphabet and Numbers Fondant Cut-Outs Set
  • Wilton Cake Decorating Icing Bag Stand, 6-Cavity
  • Wilton 3-D Figure Modeling Fondant 8-Piece Cake Decorating Tool Set
  • Macaron Baking Mats
  • Joking Hazard: Deck Enhancement #1
  • The Big Book of Disney Songs: Violin by Hal Leonard Corp.
  • The Introvert Activity Book: Draw It, Make It, Write It (Because You'd Never Say It Out Loud) (Introvert Doodles) by Maureen Marzi Wilson
  • Bonanza Season 2 on DVD (Yes, this is on my list. I don't know why, but I LOVE that show!!!)
  • Privacy screen protector for my phone
  • FujiFilm Instax Mini 9 Camera and film
  • Fantastic Beasts Black Baby Niffler Plush
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: Bendable Bowtruckle
  • Women's Dearfoams Slide Slippers
I do not expect to get everything on this list, and I do not have to have everything on here; this is just what I would like to get.

What do you hope to get for Christmas, or Hannukah if you celebrate, this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment