Friday, November 30, 2018

November Gratitude

Since Thanksgiving is this month, I have decided to post what I am thankful/grateful for this month, but I will also be doing this every month as well (hopefully!). Seeing the things that I have in life, that I am thankful/grateful for, will help me to realize just how lucky I am, and that I am truly blessed.

So, without further ado, here is what I am thankful for this month:
  1. My family
  2. My friends
  3. Having a roof over my head
  4. Having food to eat
  5. Having clean water
  6. Having clothes to wear
  7. Having a comfortable bed to sleep in
  8. My cats
  9. My blog
  10. My job at the local library
  11. My education (I am going to school for my baking certificate, which I am one class away from receiving!!!)
  12. Getting a ride to work on snowy/cold days
  13. Books to read
  14. Music to listen to (and the devices to listen to them on)
  15. Movies to watch (and the devices to watch them on)
  16. The leaves changing color in the Fall
  17. Baking
  18. Photography
  19. Journals
  20. Movie nights at the local theater
  21. Being able to vote in elections
  22. Winter coats, hats, gloves and scarves (I am not a winter/cold weather person at all, so these items make it more bearable)
  23. Sudoku (I love Sudoku puzzles!!!)
  24. Video games (I seldom play video games, but when I do, I get so into them, that I can play for hours!!)
  25. Public transportation (most of the time!)
  26. Winning (and receiving) a gimbal that I won from a family who has their own YouTube channel (I was not expecting to win, but am so grateful for this!)
  27. My cats laying on my lap every day
  28. Making Thanksgiving dinner myself
  29. Chocolate (yes, chocolate!!)
  30. Knitting and crocheting
  31. Get-togethers with friends
  32. Warm showers/baths
What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment