Saturday, November 24, 2018

Current Favorites

Here is another of my current favorites, that I wanted to share with you guys.

My current favorites are:
  • The band Anthem Lights I recently found them through their YouTube channel, and I absolutely love them!!
  • The song This is Me from The Greatest Showman (and the movie itself, as well)
    This is one of my absolute favorite movies, and this song is my favorite from this movie!
  • Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo
    I probably already have this listed in a previous favorites post, but I love it so much that it is worth mentioning again. This stuff is awesome!!! It saves so much time when I don't feel like washing my hair, and it makes it look like I did wash it.
  • Letter Boards
    I finally got my own letter board, and love it! I have been wanting one for ages, and I was able to buy mine online from Target.
  • Joking Hazard Card Game
    This game is not suitable for children, so be sure to just play with adults (Just thought I would put that out there!) This is a fun (and pretty funny) game, where you get 7 cards to play, that have different images on them. One person is the judge, and puts one card from the deck out. The other players pick a card from the ones in their hand, that they think would go best with the card that was picked by the judge, and the judge chooses the best one(s). I have played this game several times, and had a lot of fun every time.
  • Online Shopping
    Yes, I know online shopping has been around for quite a while now, but I have only recently been able to do my own online shopping. It saves so much time, and I don't have to go out to any stores to get what I want.
  • UNO Attack
    I have played this game many times with a friend, and I absolutely love the game!! The added twists to the orignal UNO game, make it more fun to play, which is great!!
  • LipSense Lip Color Candy CaneIt is a beautiful red color, and I love how it looks on me!!
  • LipSense Lip Color Sugar Plum
    Another color that I love on me, and I am so happy I have it!
What are you loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment