Thursday, November 1, 2018

My Life

My life hasn't always been easy, or happy.
The worst time in my life was Octoberr 2010
The worst day: November 6, 2010
When my mom was in the hospital for five weeks
Before she died.
Growing up, my mom and I didn't have the best relationship
But we loved each other very much.
She was the one I would go to to talk,
She was the one I would go to when I was down.
We would have many morning talks
Many evening talks.
I am so grateful to have had her in my life
For as long as I did.
I have many good, happy memories in life
With my family.
I have adjusted well to my new normal in life
But I wish I still had my mom in my life.
She would be proud of the things I have accomplished
In the last few years.
I started out volunteering at the local library
Which turned into me getting a paid job there.
I am now one class/semester away from graduating from college
With my baking certificate
I recently completed an internship for my certificate
My life hasn't always been easy or happy
But it is my life
And I am proud to call it my life
I am where I am meant to be right now

No comments:

Post a Comment