Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My 2015 Resolutions

I always make New Year's Resolutions, yet I never keep them. Ever.

Excpet one. Where I drink less soda. That was made about 10 years ago, at least. Since then, I have seldom had any soda (maybe six or seven in all). Before then, I drank it kind of regularly.

So that resolution was a success.

For the new year, I am planning on making resolutions yet again. Hopefully I can actually stick to them.

So, here goes my list of resolutions.

  • Exercise 4 to 5 days a week (Pilates, yoga, some for of cardio, whatever)
  • Cut down junk food consumption by about half
  • Eat one healthier meal a day
  • Cut down electronic use to one to two hours a day
  • Get room cleaned up, and keep it cleaned
  • Get at least a C in my classes
  • Get a job (as soon as possible), and put at least half of money earned from each paycheck in my savings account
  • Get started (and work on) book I want to have published
  • Be more conscious of where I put my possessions, so I don't forget where they are, or lose them
  • Contact my friends in some form (email, text, call, etc.) twice a week
  • Do something once a month, that is out of my comfort zone
  • Take out no more than ten items a week from the library (I tend to take out 30 to 40 items at once, and it gets crazy, so I need to work on taking out less than that)
  • Take at least 10 pictures everyday, of something that catches my eye
  • Bake something at least twice a month
That is all I can think of at this time. Although, I think this is good enough for me. I don't want to overdo it. Are you making any resolutions? I hope you can stick with them through the year!!! I hope I can!!!

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment