Excpet one. Where I drink less soda. That was made about 10 years ago, at least. Since then, I have seldom had any soda (maybe six or seven in all). Before then, I drank it kind of regularly.
So that resolution was a success.
For the new year, I am planning on making resolutions yet again. Hopefully I can actually stick to them.
So, here goes my list of resolutions.
- Exercise 4 to 5 days a week (Pilates, yoga, some for of cardio, whatever)
- Cut down junk food consumption by about half
- Eat one healthier meal a day
- Cut down electronic use to one to two hours a day
- Get room cleaned up, and keep it cleaned
- Get at least a C in my classes
- Get a job (as soon as possible), and put at least half of money earned from each paycheck in my savings account
- Get started (and work on) book I want to have published
- Be more conscious of where I put my possessions, so I don't forget where they are, or lose them
- Contact my friends in some form (email, text, call, etc.) twice a week
- Do something once a month, that is out of my comfort zone
- Take out no more than ten items a week from the library (I tend to take out 30 to 40 items at once, and it gets crazy, so I need to work on taking out less than that)
- Take at least 10 pictures everyday, of something that catches my eye
- Bake something at least twice a month
Happy New Year to you all!