Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Pentatonix and The Piano Guys

I was chatting with a friend yesterday, and she had mentioned The Piano Guys, and their music.

I had heard about them before, but never really listened to their music before. But, I decided to check them out on YouTube, and...THEY. ARE. AMAZING!!!!

I could NOT stop listening to their songs!!

Another group popped up, that I had heard of before, but never listened to: Pentatonix.

I wasn't sure if I would like their music, as I hadn't heard of them until recently. Although, they have been around for a few years now.

But, I decided to check them out on YouTube as well, and they are also amazing!! Again, I couldn't stop listening to their songs, as they are amazing!! Yes, I know I am using a lot of exclamation points, but they are that good :D

Both groups have their own unique, awesome talents, and I am SO glad I decided to give them a try. And that a friend mentioned them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment