Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Joy

Wow, I can't believe Christmas is over already. It went by way too fast. I wish I could go back in time and relive the day!!! I enjoyed it so much!!

My dad, brothers and I went to my sister's on Christmas Day. I had a great time there.

My sister made this chocolate peppermint fudge this year, and it was REALLY good!!! I love chocolate, and peppermint, so I love it when she makes things like this.

As far as presents go, I am very happy with what I got. I didn't get everything on my list, but that is just fine with me. What I got is good with me.

I got several movies (Divergent, Brave, The Fault in Our Stars, Toy Story, The Princess and the Frog, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, which came with a mockingjay pin), a few CDs (Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield, Tenore by Jonathan Antoine, and 21 by Adele), a couple baking cookbooks (The Big Book of Cakes and The Big Book of Cupcakes, both by Betty Crocker), and a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man bobble.

The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is my favorite Ghostbusters character, so I was very happy to have gotten a bobble of him!

All in all, Christmas was great this year.

For those who celebrated, I hope Christmas was very good to you this year. If not, I pray that 2015 goes better for you.

Now, on to the New Year celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment