Friday, May 23, 2014

Meetup #6: Journaling Session: Healing and Resolution

I went to my sixth Meetup event this month, at the local library.

It was a writing/journaling event, where we would write about things that happened in our past, and how we felt then/how we feel now.

There were two other people there, besides me, the host and one other participant (both women as well). It went well, and I enjoyed it.

We talked about our fears, bad things that happened in our lives, and failures that we've gone through, and how we dealt with it.

It was nice talking about these things, as I've had a few rough patches in the last few years, and wanted to talk about it. This journaling meetup event was the perfect thing for me. I love writing, so being able to write about what I've gone through, and what I was feeling was perfect. It was a wonderful experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment