Sunday, May 25, 2014

I Got a New Phone Today!!!

For about a week or so, I had been having problems charging my previous phone, and then it stopped working altogether the other day.

When I told my dad, he told me he would take me to the phone store this weekend, to get it checked out.

Well, in the end, I had gotten a new phone. It is an LG optimus L90. It's a really nihing is thatce phone, and I know I am going to really like it.

The bad thing is that I lost all my contacts, and my photos. At least I had uploaded most of my photos before this.

I asked my friends and family to send me their info, and have already heard from a few of them.

What I love is that I can use Instagram on this phone, which I couldn't with the previous phone.

So far, I am very happy with my new phone, and now that T-Mobile did away with contracts, I'm not bound to this phone if I don't like it in the end, or need to get a new phone after a while.




I got a puprle phone cover along with the phone (purple is my favorite color!), which is great!

Hopefully, no more issues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment