Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Grades Have Been Posted

The grades for spring semester classes have been posted, and...

I got a B in my Intro to Baking/Pastry class. I am very happy with that!!

The other students in the class made it more enjoyable to be in this class. Although, I am glad the semester is over, as it means I don't have to get up early.

I am not a morning person, so getting up between six and seven a.m. was hard for me. The class started at 8:30 a.m. and it was a five hour class.

But, it was actually kind of fun, as I love hands on classes like this. We made different desserts for the school's cafe and bakery, which were really good.

Plus, people have commented on how they really liked the dessert, which made taking this class worth it.

So, I am very happy with how things are going, in accordance with my degree. I am really enjoying/loving it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment