Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Time to Think About Spring Semester Classes

Well, registration for spring semester classes started today. I have already decided which classes I want to take. I just hope they won't be filled up when I register for them, and that they won't be cancelled before I can take them.
 
I am hoping to take a culinary mathematics class and an intro to baking/pastry class. Math is not my best subject, but I figured that since it's required, I might as well get it out of the way. Plus, I have brothers who are really good at math, so I can ask them to help me out when I need to.
 
Ever since I got to college, I have actually started to truly like and enjoy school, so I am looking forward to the spring semester. I hope the teachers are as nice as the ones I've had so far, especially for spring and Fall 2013.
 
So, bring it on, Spring 2014!!

No comments:

Post a Comment