Thursday, October 31, 2013

5 Things I'd Rather Do Than Celebrate Halloween

These last few years, I have kind of lost interest in celebrating Halloween, because of what I have gone through.

When I saw a friend link-up with this woman's blog, I figured I'd get in on it as well. So, here goes. (Oh, I am linking up with Living in Yellow.)

  1. Read. I am an avid reader, so I would prefer to be cuddled up in a warm blanket with a good book.
  2. Drinking hot chocolate. Hot chocolate is my favorite cold-weather drink, so I would love to have one right about now.
  3. Watch a good movie. I don't really like to go out that much, so a good movie is the best thing to do when I don't feel like going out.
  4. Get inspiration on Pinterest. I am addicted to Pinterest, so I would rather be looking for inspiration than going door to door for candy.
  5. Bake something. I LOVE to bake, so I would rather spend the day/evening in the kitchen, than walking around the neighborhood on Halloween.
So, how would you rather be spending Halloween? If you are going out, have fun and be safe tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment