Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fantasy Worlds I Wish Were Real

I saw an article/post on girlslife.com, where they listed which fantasy worlds they wished were real. So, I figured I'd list the ones I wish were real. They listed six in total in their list, so I will list six in mine as well.

Here they are:

  1. Hogwarts/Wizarding World  What's not to love about the wizarding world? Yeah, I know not everyone loves/likes the thought of witches and wizards, but it's fantasy stuff. But, if it was real, I would use magic to clean up my room (something I really do NOT like doing), do the dishes for me, and finish up my homework if I leave it to the last minute (which surprisingly seldom happens anymore).
  2. Middle Earth  Although there are some really scary, ugly creatures in this world, I wish it was real as well. They live awesome lives.
  3. Panem  Yes, it's awful, but it's a good series, too. They seem to have an interesting way of living, in each district. And, there are a lot of brave, inspiring people as well. Even though the Capitol tries to squash that.
  4. Twilight  Yes, I admit it, I'm a Twilight fan (although I'm a bigger fan of Harry Potter). If vampires were real, and they lived the way the Cullens did, I would be fine with living in a community with them. Plus, Alice Cullen is awesome!!
  5. Leven Thumps SeriesEven though it's only in book form, I still wish it was real. I want a sychophant, which are tiny, furry creatures that can turn invisible at will.
  6. Charlie and the Chocolate FactoryI LOVE chocolate, so this would be an amazing world to live in. Plus, who doesn't love chocolate (unless you aren't able to actually have it)?

No comments:

Post a Comment