- Try sweet potatoes. Never had them before, and have been wanting to try them for a while now.
- Make pumpkin pie from scratch.
- Make a scarecrow
- Bake cookies for Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Make a snowman
- Make snow angels
- Have a snowball fight
- Watch A Christmas Story
- Go ice skating
- Make and drink hot chocolate
- Go sledding
- Watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and the local parades
- Make a gingerbread house
- Participate in "You've Been Jingled"
- Watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas
- Make a collage with leaves, flowers, etc.
- Take photos of nature as it changes
Attend a fall festival Go on a horse-drawn carriage ride
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Make a Thankful Tree craft
- Start making sweater for dad
- Make a nature journal
- Carve/paint a pumpkin
- Get home movies onto DVD format
- Participate in "You've Been Boo'ed"
- Roast marshmallows
- Have a photo shoot in a pile of leaves
- Try snowboarding
- Go to the annual cookie walk in town
- Get a picture with Santa
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
My Holiday Bucket List
I figured that since it's getting close to the holidays again, I'd share a bucket list of sorts, of things I want to do. Here's what I came up with so far: