Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Fun

Yesterday, I went over to a friend's house for their annual pumpkin carving day. I have gone for probably 13 or 14 years. I always have fun there, and I come away with a great pumpkin and awesome memories.

I haven't decided if I will be dressing up this year, but I will definitely be giving out candy. Although, it is supposed to rain, so I don't know how many kids will come by.

Here are a few pictures of the pumpkin carving from yesterday.

My pumpkin

A decoration at my friend's house (I have NO IDEA what it is, though)

Brownies

My friend's pumpkin

My friend's mom's pumpkin (front)

The back of her pumpkin





My pumpkin isn't feeling too good :(



"Ruby Retina Blood Cooler"



The pumpkin of my friend's family friend
 
Getting paint on my hands
 
 
I hope everyone has a great Halloween, if you celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment