Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Beauty of Adoption

For quite a long time, I have been dreaming of adopting children, once I am married.

There are a few blogs I follow, that are written by couples who have adopted children. They have really inspired me in aspects of being a parent, and wanting children.

The blogs I follow are:

Our Journey of Faith

Nations Around Our Table

Our Place Called Home

Our Treasures From Afar

There's No Place Like Home

Are These Kids All Yours?

The Miracle of More

I am so thankful I found these blogs, and are able to read them as often as they are updated.

I love children, and seeing how positively adoption has affected these families makes me want to adopt even more.

Yes, they have setbacks, and "bad" days, but that's a part of life, and a part of adopting. And, I think all the positive things about adoption far outweigh the negative things.

Children deserve to have a loving, caring family to call their own. No child should have to live life all alone, feeling unloved, unwanted.

I plan on adopting (after I am married, of course!!) from wherever the greatest need is, but I will definitely adopt from any country I can. Also, I want to mainly adopt children with special needs, as much as I know they may need medical care.

I can't wait to start my own family someday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment