Thursday, January 24, 2013

Class Has Started

Today was the first day of class, and it went well. There were probably about 25 other students in the class, and the teacher was very lively and talkative, and nice.

I think I may enjoy this class (Nutrition), and I hope I do well in it. This is the only class I have this semester, which is nice. I didn't want to have a class overload, and be stressed out with too much work.

I do not have any homework yet, so I don't have to worry too much about getting things done. Yet.

I am looking forward to the upcoming weeks, and seeing how the class turns out.

For the fall semester, I might take two classes, and see how I handle it, but, since that won't be for a while, I have time to decide.

It feels good to be back at school, even though I haven't been to school in a couple years. I actually never really liked school all that much until I started college.

I guess that's a good thing in a way, though. I found something that I enjoy, and that I can really get into. Which means I am more willing to go to school, and more willing to do the homework that is given.

I can't wait to really get going again with this degree. It is something I really enjoy doing, and hopefully I'll finish within the next couple years.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great second week next week! your so lucky you only have one class a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, I appreciate it! I purposely chose to take only one class a week, so I'm not stressed out. And so I can still volunteer on Fridays!

      Delete