Sunday, January 13, 2013

Social Sunday

1. What is the name of your blog and how long have you been blogging?
     The name of my blog is My Own Little Corner of the World. I have been blogging since 2009. Writing/blogging is one of my biggest passions. I am a very shy person, and writing is one of the best ways for me to express myself. I can create something that is uniquely my own, and something I can feel good about, without worrying about what other's think.

2. Why do you blog?
     I blog because it lets me express myself in a way that allows me to be myself. I don't always speak with my voice, but blogging lets me use my voice in a way that is comfortable for me.

3. What is your favorite post that you wrote in 2012?
My favorite 2012 post is this one: Angels of God. I wrote this poem after I found out about the Sandy Hook school shooting. It was a senseless act, which should never have happened.

4. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
     My goals are to write about things that are important to me, and to express my feelings and thoughts more often, without worrying about negative comments and thoughts.


 

5.What is the first blog you ever followed?
    I honestly don't remember the first blog I ever followed. I have been blogging for so long, that it's hard to remember.


  
6. What are your top 3 favorite blogs to follow?
    My top three blogs are these:

 71 Toes
 Alice's Bucket List
 The Kings

 
I know this one said top three, but I wanted to add this one too, because I love it: Junior's Amazing Journey.

 
I hope everyone had a wondeful weekend, and have a wonderful week to come!!


 











No comments:

Post a Comment