Monday, January 28, 2013

Hi, There!!!


http://www.theeverydayjoys.com"> src="http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8075/8403148972_aaeb557c43_o.png">
>

1. What blogs do you visit daily? Please list 1-3 of your favorites.
 
2. Are you on Instagram? If so, what is your user name?
Yeah, but for some reason, my phone doesn't have the app in the store, so I can't use it.

3. Can we find you on Pinterest? What's your Pinterest address, and what can we expect to see you pinning most? (recipes, DIY projects, home decor, etc.)
Absolutely! You can find me here. I post recipes, DIY stuff, school, animals, quotes...anything that appeals to me.

4. What are your favorite blog link-ups to participate in? (weekly link-ups other bloggers have...any number will do...please link us to them!)
Well, I used to do the Fill-in-the-Blank Friday one, but that is no more. This is the first one in a while that I have participated in.

5. Why do you blog?
I blog because I love writing, and so I can share my story with others.

6. Tell us one random fact about yourself.
I want to be an author someday, and blogging has helped with the process.

1 comment: