Friday, February 19, 2010

Weekend Report

It is finally the weekend. I had Success in College this morning, which went well. I finished all the journal entries today, so I don't have any homework for this class. I got home around 11:30 this morning, so I have all of the afternoon off.
I have a couple assignments for my Hospitality class that I need to do. First, I have to read chapter 5. Then, I have to fill out this sheet, that describes events that have happened in my life. It's a good thing my Hospitality homework isn't due until Wednesday. I need more than one day to work on some homework.
Tonight, I might put a movie on for me to watch. And then I will probably take a nap. I need one.
Yesterday and today have been pretty warm, considering it's February. We got up to about 40 degrees both yesterday and today. That melted a lot of the snow, which I am happy about. I don't like winter much.
Right now, I'm watching the women's curling game (USA vs. Russia). So far, USA leads 3 to 1. Go USA!!!
As far as I know, I don't have any plans for Saturday and Sunday. Just relaxing. But I'll play it by ear, as far as plans go.
Yesterday, I got a recommendation from one of my high school teachers, for the Disability Summit. Now, I'm just waiting for the second recommendation. I also have to type up the answers to 4 essay questions. I'll probably do that this coming week.
I really hope I get to go to the summit this year. I went last year, and I had so much fun.
I also hope I get to go to TLC Camp this year, as a photographer. That was also a lot of fun. I can't wait until this summer.
Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment