Saturday, February 13, 2010

This Weekend

Yesterday, I had my Success in College class. We were in the lab, working on a couple journals. We were allowed to leave after we were finished, which was nice. I was tired after school, so I wanted to take a nap. But, thanks to my mom, and the opening ceremony for the Winter Olympics, I didn't get one.
My mom made me cook dinner for my dad, then she made me go shopping with her. She then took me to the post office, so I can mail the application for a camp I hope to go to this summer. Then, I watched the opening ceremony, which was pretty cool. I liked it.
So far today, I had lunch, and used the computer. I will probably work on homework, and then make valentine's for my friends. I don't know if I would be able to see any of my friends this weekend, but I will make valentine's just in case. If I don't see them, I can always save them for next year.
I saw that the Illinois Disability Summit had put up the application on the website. So I hope to print it up this weekend. That is another thing I hope to look forward to this summer. I can't wait until this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment