Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day and Beyond

I had a good Valentine's Day yesterday. I had a friend over to hang out. I made a card and some fudge for him. We played some games, ate, and talked a while. I had a good time. Today, I had my Success in College class. We did an in-class assignment, and the teacher handed back the quiz we took last week.
I passed with an A, so I'm happy about that. I am glad today was a short day, since I'm kind of tired right now. I will be taking a nap in a little while. I still have homework to do, that's due one Wednesday, for my Hospitality class.
As I am using the computer, I am watching Olympic skiing. Just now, a Canadian just won gold. Good job Canada.
Tomorrow, I will be working on my homework, and relaxing the rest of the day. Of course, I'll be watching the Olympics tomorrow, as part of my relaxing day.
That's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment