Saturday, April 3, 2010

100 Things About Me: The First 25

1. I am a big chocoholic.
2. I love children.
3. I love animals.
4. I love photography.
5. I love writing.
6. I love baking.
7. I want to become a special education teacher someday.
8. I want to open my own bakery.
9. I want to go to the summer olympics for horseback riding.
10. I have a learning disability, which makes it hard for me to concentrate on homework, and I get frustrated when I can't understand the work, and to get it done.
11. I am a really shy person, so writing is the best way to express myself.
12. I hate confrontation. I try to avoid it whenever I can.
13. Not having a job, a license, and a car is frustrating, because I can't buy what I want, when I want, and I have to rely on others to drive me places all the time.
14. I am most definitely not a neat freak. It takes me forever to clean my room, and when I do, it just gets messy again pretty quickly.
15. I am a very big Harry Potter fan. I've seen the movies and read the books a thousand times, and I never get tired of them.
16. I have never met anyone famous, and I want to someday.
17. I'm not real big on video games, but when I do play, I play for probably 2 or 3 hours at a time. With a few breaks, of course.
18. I strongly dislike coconut. And yes, I have tried it before. I don't like the texture of it.
19. I used to love mushrooms when I was a kid. I don't remember why I stopped eating them, or when. I've been wanting to start eating them again for a while, but just haven't. It's been so long since I've had them, I don't remember what they taste like.
20. I never did well in school until my junior year of high school. Which is why I didn't really like school that much. At least, I don't remember doing well until then. My mom told me I did well for the first few years of elementary school. But for reasons even I don't know or understand, I want to be an elementary school special education teacher. I guess it's because I have a learning disability, and can relate to others who are like me. Though, I had trouble in my classes that relate to my degree, so I changed my major to hospitality. In the future, I will definitely get my teaching degree.
21. SOmeday I want to live on a farm and raise horses. As long as I get to do that with a husband, kids, and teaching and baking jobs, then I will be happy and content. I would be living my dream with the people (and animals) that I love, and living a good life (hopefully).
22. My favorite musical artist is Italian singer Andrea Bocelli. I was channel suring one day about 7 or 8 years ago, and one of his concerts was on TV. I decided to watch that, and have been hooked on his music ever since. I have a few favorite songs that he sings: Bellisime Stelle, Because We Believe, and a few more I'll add later.
23. I love to read, mainly fantasy books. I plan on writing fantasy books someday.
24. My favorite color is purple.
25. I want to have 4 kids (after getting married of course), 2 boys and 2 girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment