Monday, February 8, 2010

Today

I had my Success in College class today. There was a quiz in today's class, so there wasn't any homework. I am glad about that, because I've been tired pretty much the whole day. I need a day where I can just relax, without worrying about what's due the next day.
What got me mad was when I got on the bus this morning and when I sat down in the seat, the person next to me got up immediately and moved to another seat. He did not want to sit next to me for some reason, and that got me really mad, and upset.
I don't know why he did that, but to me, he was a jerk. I wish there weren't ignorant people like him in the world. Then I wouldn't be as upset as I am now.
We're supposed to get about a foot of snow in the next couple of days, which I am really not looking forward to. I hate snow, and I hate winter. When I can live on my own, I will live somewhere warm all the time, like Hawaii. Though, I do love my hometown of Chicago. A beautiful city; the most wonderful city in the U.S.
This Friday is the opening ceremony for the Winter Olympics. I don't like winter, but I do like watching the olympics. I can't wait for it to start.
Then, this Sunday is Valentine's Day. I don't have any plans yet, but I might do something with some friends. I do not have a boyfriend, but I don't need one to celebrate Valentine's Day.
Well, that's it for now. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment