Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day

Today, we're supposed to have a really bad snowstorm, which ends tomorrow. We're supposed to get about a foot of snow in the end. We got a few inches so far, but right now, it looks like it's just barely snowing. I hate winter, and can't wait for spring to come.
I just hope I can get to school on time tomorrow. I take the bus, so I don't know if it will be on time. I hope so. But I am also hoping that classes will be cancelled tomorrow. At least I don't have any homework to turn in.
But I'm not going to be too hopefully. When I was in high school, we NEVER had a snow day, which I was not happy about.
Today, I just relaxed, since I did not have school today. Which is good, since it is probably really bad out. I might watch a movie later. Either Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince or Twilight.
Speaking of Twilight, the second movie in the series, New Moon, comes out next month, on the 20th. I can't wait until then.
This Friday is the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics. I don't like winter, but I love watching the Olympics. I will definitely be watching on Friday.
Sunday is Valentine's Day, though I don't have any plans yet. I hope I will soon. I really want to do stuff with friends. I don't have a boyfriend yet, but I don't need one to celebrate Valentine's Day. It can also be a day to have fun with friends.
Well, that's it for now. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment