Monday, January 27, 2014

Currently I'm...

Reading...Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Playing...Mahjong on my phone
Watching...Cake Boss and Bakery Boss
Trying...to get my room clean
Cooking...chocolate chip cookies
Eating...popcorn
Drinking...water
Calling...no one
Texting...no one
Pinning...recipes
Tweeting...about Cake/Bakery Boss
Crafting...a crocheted shawl
Scrapping...nothing
Doing...reading
Going...nowhere, as it is below zero out.
Loving...my warm house
Hating...this below zero weather
Discovering...interesting recipes/crafts
Enjoying...a warm bed
Thinking...of how happy I will be when winter ends
Feeling...bored
Hoping (for)...a more outgoing me
Listening (to)...Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on CD
Smelling...cookies baking
Thanking...God for another day on Earth
Considering...learning sign language again
Finishing...books I have checked out from the library
Starting...to wish it was spring or summer

No comments:

Post a Comment