Sunday, January 5, 2014

Dangerous Weather Here

Well, the next few days will be dangerous in terms of the weather. The temperatures will be below freezing, and there will be several inches of snow (6 + inches). Many schools will be closed, as well as many businesses.
I volunteer on Mondays, and when I saw that the library will be closed tomorrow, I was happy about that, because I did/do NOT want to go out in the conditions we are supposed to have tomorrow.
The high school that I went to is having a snow day tomorrow, which shows that they have some common sense this time in closing the school. They seldom close the school, and I was kind of surprised, but happy that they are closing tomorrow.
Winter is my least favorite season, so I can't wait for it to end, and spring to start. I really do not like cold weather, so the weather we are having is really not making me happy.
I just can't wait for all this to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment