Sunday, January 19, 2014

Longing for Heaven...To See My Mom

Ever since my mom died over three years ago, I have been missing more and more every day, and I have been wanting to see her again.

Don't worry, I'm not going to take my own life, or have someone take it. I'm not that desperate. I just want to be with her again.

But, for now, having dreams about her is the best I can do (I have had several good dreams about her, although they make me wish she was still here).

My mom and I may not have had the best of relationships, but I still loved her very much, and I know she loved me. I still love her.

I look forward to the day when I take up my place in Heaven, and to see all of my family (and friends as well) again, and I never have to worry about any bad things again.

Plus, I want to live forever, especially in a place like Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment