Saturday, February 1, 2014

Feeling Left Out

I've read/heard that Facebook can make people depressed or feel down, because seeing pictures and statuses of what they're friends are doing makes them feel bad about what they're doing. Like what they are doing isn't really all that great.

Well, I believe that is true. Seeing what my friends are doing makes me feel left out. I haven't done anything with freinds in quite a while, and seeing what they have been up to makes me feel like they don't want to be friends with me, as some of them still live in the same area as me, and they don't feel the need to include me in some of their activities.

It makes me feel kind of angry, and upset that they don't want to do anything with me anymore. I have invited them to do something with me, but they always declined.

It frustrates me that they don't seem to want to hang out with me anymore, so, I don't know what to do. A few of them have really been there for me a few years ago, when my mom died, helping me get through it. But now, it's like they don't even care anymore.

I don't want to let go of those friendships just yet, though. It's crazy, feeling this way when I'm an adult. But, it happens sometimes.

I'm hoping to be able to talk with them able this, and see how it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment