Saturday, July 27, 2013

Special Friendships

I found this blog post through Pinterest, and loved it. It's called 35 Things I Want My Daughter to Know About Girlfriends. It is a wonderful post, and I hope to incorporate it into my life.

I have some friends, but no real close friendships. I am a very shy person, so friendships don't come easily for me, as well as close ones.

But, this post got me thinking about relationships with others, and how they affect me as a person.

I think it is very important to have close friendships with others, as long as they can be trusted, and that they really care about you.

It is important to have close friendships, as long as they can be trusted, and if they truly care about other people.

Friends are like a second family, there needs to be trust, compassion/kindness/caring, understanding, love and happiness.

There should not be gossip, hate, negative criticism, backstabbing, lying, or any other negative actions.

Close friends are rare, so if you have a close friendship with someone, treasure it. Don't let go of that friendship, because it is very good for you to have them in your life.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment