Sunday, July 14, 2013

Block Party Fun

Well, today was a fun day. It was our block party, and there was some fun stuff going on. We had a bouncy house, water fight, food (of course!), a movie, salsa/meringue lessons, and a fire pit. I had a good time, and got to meet neighbors I've never actually met before. It was nice.

I didn't get to go to the block party last year, because I was out of town with a friend, for a festival. That was fun, but I kind of wish I was able to go to the block party last year. At least I got to go to this one, though. So, it all works out.

I love block parties, so I was happy to be able to go to this one. Even though I'm not a very talkative person. They're fun, though, and it's nice to be able to meet and talk to people, and to have a good time.

During the water fight, one of the kids squirted me with their water gun, while I was unarmed, so I went to get one of my water guns and got him back. I absolutely LOVE water fights!!! I didn't get my water guns back (I had four of them) until later in the day, and my Frisbee didn't return until sometime after the block party ended. But, I'm glad they did return to me. I rather like those things.

I hope everyone has/had a wonderful weekend!

Dessert

Zombie doll craft

Movie for the kids: The Pirates! Band of Misfits

Zombie Doll

Buffet dinner...yummy!

Bouncy house...I love those things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment