Friday, January 22, 2010

The Weekend is Finally Here

I know I've only had 2 days of school so far, but I am so glad it's the weekend. I have some homework from both classes that I need to do. I am not really looking forward to that. I have about 2 or 3 things of homework that needs to be done.
One: I need to read chapter 1 of my Intro to Hospitality book. Two: I need to write about 2 good/bad experiences I have had with the hospitality industry. And three: I have to write a paragraph on as assessment thing for my Success in College class.
It won't take long to do the assignments, but I'm not really looking forward to doing it nonetheless. At least I have time to do it.
I got home today around 11:40 am. So I have the whole afternoon off, which is nice. On Mondays and Fridays, I have the afternoons off. Wednesdays, I get off at 2:15 pm. Even though I only have 2 classes on Wednesday, that is a long day for me.
One class is 50 minutes long, the other is about 2 1/2 to 3 hours long. So on Wednesdays, I will be taking a nap after I get home from school.
I know I may be complaining now, but in the future, I probably won't be, depending on how the classes go. I really, really hope everything goes well. Other than this, not much else is going on. Just relaxing at home. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment