Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Day of School Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my first day of school. It's been a couple years since I was last in school, so this will feel weird for me, going back. So I am kind of nervous about this. But I am also excited, as I am going for something I love to do, which is baking. I can't wait to start.
I have 2 classes tomorrow, Success in College from 10 to 10:50 am, and Intro to Hospitality from 11:45 am to 1:15 pm. Kind of a long day for me, so I hope I can handle it. Friday, I only have one class, Success in College, so that will be an easy day.
After this week, I have classes on Mondays (Success in College; another easy day), Wednesdays, and Fridays. A somewhat full week, but I think I can handle it, especially since I don't have to be in school a lot.
One of my brothers and I will be taunting each other now, now that I am going back to school. Whenever he has work and I am off, I will taunt him that I am off, and can relax for the day, and vice versa, for me with school and him having the day off. I know he's kidding when he does that, so it doesn't bother me.
I've had a few stressful things going on in my life, so I hope this doesn't add too much stress for me. This should hopefully be really good for me, going back to school. I know it will, since I am going for something that I love to do, which is baking. That is one of my passions.
I have a few other passions: children, so I would also like to be a special education teacher; photography; animals; and writing. I would like to incorporate all of these together, if possible. I can't decide which I would like to do more, since I love all of these equally. But I will of course take my time with it.
So, my life is starting to take a turn for the better now. I am so happy that it is. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me. Hopefully, it will be more good than bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment