Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year, New Decade

So far, my new year is going fine. I am planning a birthday party for this Saturday. It will be to celebrate my 24th birthday. My actual birthday was on December 14th, but I didn't get to celebrate it with friends. I have quite a few ideas for what I want to do.
On January 20th, I start back at school. I can't wait to go back. I'm starting classes for a new major, Hospitality. I love to bake, and someday I would like to open my own bakery. I am so excited about this!
I wish it was spring already. Winter here is extremely cold. It is below freezing, and I am not happy about it. I am not a winter person at all. I've lived in Chicago my whole life, and I have never gotten used to the cold winters we've had.
I am really hoping to get a job soon, so I can get my own place, and hopefully move somewhere warmer someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment