Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Day

This morning, my mom woke me up around 8:30, and started nagging me about doing stuff around the house. That had stressed me out, and it took me a few hours to actually get around to doing it. After she left, I just wanted to rest a while, since I didn't sleep very well last night. And because of her stressing me out.
I am hoping I can have a few friends over this Saturday for a birthday party, weather permitting. We are getting quite a bit of snow today and tomorrow. I hope it doesn't snow on Saturday. My mom is freaking out about me having friends over, because the house is messy. It really isn't that bad here.
There isn't that much stuff laying around where I want to have my friends. It's been a while since I've had friends over, and I didn't get to celebrate my birthday with them. There are a few friends who I haven't seen in a while, and would like to see them again.
So let's hope I can have them over on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment