Sunday, January 17, 2010

School Starts Soon

I start school this coming Wednesday. I can't wait, but I also want a few more days before I go back. But I have to go back at some point. I'm looking forward to my classes. On Friday, I went to school to get my books, school ID, and accommodations for my classes. So I am all set to go.
I have one class on Mondays and Fridays, and 2 classes on Wednesdays. I think that's all I can handle right now. In the future, I might take more classes in a semester. Hospitality sounds like a really fun major to have.
There is a class that I am really looking forward to take in the coming semesters. It is called "Chocolate." As the name implies, it is a class dedicated to chocolate. We will be learning about how to work with it, and we will actually get to make recipes with it. I can't wait until then. It will be lots of fun, especially since I love chocolate.
Tomorrow, my mom wants me to go with her to her doctor's appointments. I love my mom, but I really do not want to go to it. I have gone to too many of them to be looking forward to it. She's able to handle it by herself. She doesn't need me there.
A couple of times, I've had to cancel a party that I wanted to have, to celebrate my birthday. Now, I have decided to wait until my 25th birthday to have a party. Unless I can have it earlier. I really hope so. I really want to see my friends again. I haven't seen them in quite a while. It would be nice to see them again.
Though, I am looking online, and checking out books, for ideas for a party. I'm looking for anything from food, games, favors, etc. I really hope to have a party this year. It would make me really happy if that would happen.
That's pretty much all that is happening right now. More will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment